1. Do not move any of the equipment without permission (keyboard, mouse etc.)
2. Have your agenda and notebook in-hand when entering the room.
3. Adhere to the class seating assignments.
4. The teacher is in charge of the room, and the class. This includes Ms. Rabain or any substitute teacher. Any reasonable instruction must be followed.
5. No calling out every student must put their hand up to speak.
6. If the teacher is speaking, the class must listen.
7. If the teacher has asked anyone else to speak, the class must listen.
8. Every student should bring their equipment to all lessons.
9. At the beginning of the lesson, students should take their assigned seats, and quickly begin the work given to them.
10. All homework should be recorded in your planner; it must be handed in on time.
11. Class aim/objectives should be recorded in your planner.
12. Each class notebooks should be addressed as follows:
a. Title in the top left.
b. Date in the top right.
c. The Do now question written next.
d. The answer to the Do now question.
13. All work will be completed to the best of your ability.
14. No one is permitted to leave the room, or walk around the room, without permission.
15. All students should show manners to every other member of the class, the teacher, and to any guests in the room.
16. Eating is NOT allowed in this room. Eating will result in a serious consequence.
17. Bags at the front of the class.