The Millennium Dome in London was open to the public from 1 January 2000. Below is a list of the number of people who visited the Dome each day during January 2000.
Use a spreadsheet and appropriate formulae to answer the following questions.
- What was the total number of visitors to the Dome during January?
- What was the mean daily number of visitors?
- What was the mean number of visitors for each of the different days of the week?
- Give an explanation for the differences in mean attendance in question 3.
- Suggest reasons why this information may have been useful to managers at the Dome?