4296 Video with a purpose - vocabulary
- 1. Animation - Animation is where a series of still images are linked together as part of a timed sequence. This makes the image appear to move.
2. Footage - is the raw, unedited material as it had been originally filmed by movie camera or recorded by a video camera which usually must be edited to create a motion picture, video
clip, television show or similar completed work.
3. Edit - the process of correcting or revising text, images, or sound
4. Media player file - Is a file created by a media player. A media player is a program that plays audio and video files for the users entertainment. eg. *.MOV,
5. Preview - is an advanced showing/viewing of something.
6. Focus - The state of maximum distinctness or clarity of such an image
7. Download - Download is getting information from another computer. The opposite is upload,
sending data to another computer.
8. Insert - to introduce or cause to be introduced into the body of something
9. Frame - Video works by displaying a single image for a very brief time, then it
displays another single image for an equally brief time and so on. Each image is called a 'frame'.
10. Tweening - Short for in-betweening, the process of generating intermediate frames between two images to give the appearance that the first image evolves smoothly into the second image. Tweening is a key
process in all types of animation, including computer animation.